Black Ops Cold War check ping – Wondering how to check your ping in COD BOCW? Don’t worry we got you.
Call of Duty (COD) Black Ops Cold War – How to check ping
Can we check our ping in COD Black Ops Cold War?
Yes, you can check your ping in Cold War. Knowing your ping or server latency is extremely vital, especially in Competitive games because 50% of your performance will depend on the ping you are getting. Being a good player won’t matter much, if you couldn’t even get your shots to register properly and your opponents are phasing in front of you.
How to check ping?
Checking or displaying your ping is fairly easy in COD Black Ops Cold War. The process is quite simple. Just because the feature is a bit hidden inside the huge settings menu of Cold War, people are having a tough time finding it. Here is how to do it:
- Launch Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Click on Settings
- Go to the Account & Network tab
- Scroll down a bit
- You will find two options just above ‘Content Filters’ : Server Latency and Packet Loss
- Set Server Latency to ‘Shown’
- Set Packet Loss to ‘Shown’
- Now look on the top left side of your screen. You should be able to see the Ping and Latency counter now
And that is how you check your ping in Call of Duty : Black Ops Cold War.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. If you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!